It has been way too long since I have been on an airplane, but when I next get the chance, I am definitely going to take a photo of it!
So, if you have managed to take a flight or even capture an airplane in the air – post it on Instagram and inspire your friends or followers.
Below are some fun, inspirational and worthwhile airplane quotes and captions for Instagram!
- Life is short, make every flight count.
- Once a year go somewhere you have never been before. – Dalai Lama
- Hopeful face, slouching shoulders, and eyes constantly waiting for the flight.
- Life is a journey. Enjoy the flight.
- Happiness is landing in a new country.
- We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
- Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport.
- Life is short and the world is wide, better get started.
- I have nothing to lose and a world to see.
- Happiness is looking down on your next destination from your plane window.
- For once you have tasted flight you will walk the Earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will
- long to return. – Leonardo da Vinci
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
- Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?
- One who flies an airplane…must believe in the unseen.
Airplane Selfies Captions
- Do more of what makes you happy.
- Why work when you can fly.
- Living my best life one plane ticket at a time.
- My soul is in the air.
- Life is a moment in flight.
- All I need is a passport, plane ticket, and positive vibes.
- Come fly with me.
- Up in the clouds on my way to unknown things.
- I’m just going to wing it.
- To most people sky is the limit, but for me, it’s my home.
- This is where my adventure begins.
- I’m letting my dreams take flight.
- Cause I’m leavin’ on a jet plane. – John Denver
- I’m not afraid of flying, I’m afraid of not flying.
- The next selfie I take will be in paradise.
Short Airplane Captions
- Up, up and away.
- May your heart soar high!
- Always looking up.
- Keep calm and travel on.
- Life is a moment in flight.
- Ready for take-off.
- I am better up there.
- Airplane mode: on.
- Fly to live. Live to fly.
- Adventure is out there.
- The sky is the limit.
- Wander often, wonder always.
- Hey, vacay.
- Catch flights, not feelings.
- I’m on my way.
One Word Airplane Captions
Funny Flying Quotes & Captions
Nothing beats a funny flying quote when you are sharing a post on Instagram.
- The airplane stays up because it doesn’t have time to fall.
- I followed my heart and it lead me to the airport.
- Excuse me, while I kiss the sky.
- A change of latitude would help my attitude.
- Don’t make me walk, when I want to fly.
- Love at first flight.
- I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list. – Susan Sontag
- Got my head in the clouds.
- Good things come to those who book flights.
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy plane tickets, which is kind of the same thing.
- You look so fly.
- Diagnosed with wanderlust.
- My favorite argument is who will get the window seat.
- Being this high off the ground feels air-mazing.
- Airplane travel is nature’s way of making you look like your passport photo. – Al Gore
Airport Quotes for Instagram Captions
- The desire to fly is an idea handed down to us by our ancestors who, in their grueling travels across trackless lands in prehistoric times, looked enviously on the birds soaring freely through space, at full speed, above all obstacles, on the infinite highway of the air. – Wilbur Wright
- The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it. – J. M. Barrie, ‘Peter Pan’
- Sometimes you have to go up really high to understand how small you are. — Felix Baumgartner
- Whenever I dream about flying, it’s the best feeling in the world. – Kate M.
- I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things. – Antoine De Saint-Exupéry
- Man must rise above the Earth—to the top of the atmosphere and beyond—for only thus will he fully understand the world in which he lives. – Socrates
- Same with anyone who’s been flying for years and loves it still…we’re part of a world we deeply love. – Richard Bach
- Just as musicians feel about scores and melodies, dancers about the steps and flow of music, so we’re one with the principle of flight, the magic of being aloft in the wind! – Richard Bach
- If you can walk away from a landing, it’s a good landing. If you can use the aircraft the next day, it’s an outstanding landing. – Chuck Yeager
- Flying may not be all plain sailing, but the fun of it is worth the price. – Amelia Earhart
- The way I see it, you can either work for a living or you can fly airplanes. Me, I’d rather fly. – Len Morgan
- Flying is hours and hours of boredom sprinkled with a few seconds of sheer terror. – Gregory “Pappy” Boyington
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. – Henry Ford
- Before we had airplanes and astronauts, we really thought that there was an actual place beyond the clouds, somewhere over the rainbow. There was an actual place, and we could go above the clouds and find it there. – Barbara Walters
- When you get into an airplane by yourself and take off, you find yourself in this lovely, three-dimensional world where you can go in any direction. There is no feeling any more exciting than that. – Gene Roddenberry