Living in Switzerland means I get to see a lot of turquoise blue lakes with mirror reflections. And nothing beats one of those lake views to make the best Instagram post of the week!
And when you are busy crafting your next lake post for Instagram I am sure you need just the right quote or caption to go with it?
Well, we have trawled the web for you to find some of the best and most worthy lake quotes for Instagram, ready to go below…
- Lake days are the best days.
- Make your heart like a lake, with a calm, still, surface, and great depth of kindness.
- Stay close to the serenity of a lake to meet your own peace of mind.
- So lovely was the loneliness of a wild lake.
- Not every lake dreams of being an ocean.
- Life is at ease with a lake breeze.
- Sunny days at the lake are my idea of heaven.
- A lake carries you into recesses of feeling otherwise impenetrable.
- A little tranquil lake is more significant to my life than any big city in the world.
- When we count our blessings, we count days at the lake.
- Fill your life with lakes, not things.
- Sunglasses, good friends, and a day at the lake. What more could you ask for?
- Sunshine and lake water is all I need.
- The lake: Life slows down. Friends stay longer.
- Looking out over the lake, I felt enveloped in the most peaceful.
Selfie Lake Captions
- I love to wake at the lake.
- Lake hair, don’t care.
- Finding my zen at the lake.
- Got the lake on my mind.
- I can never get enough of the lake.
- Another day, another dip.
- I’m on lake time.
- Memories made at the lake last a lifetime.
- Lake breeze puts me at ease.
- Good times and tan lines.
- Another day, another adventure.
- The lake is calling. I must go.
- I’m lost at the lake. Don’t bother me.
- I don’t need therapy, I just need the lake.
- If you need me, I’ll be at the lake. PS: don’t need me.
Short Lake Captions
- Life is better at the lake.
- Living the lake life.
- Lake mode: activated.
- Lake days are my therapy.
- Lake is life.
- Meet me at the lake.
- Follow me to the lake.
- Let’s run away to the lakes.
- Live. Love. Lake.
- Go jump in the lake.
- Paradise found at the lakes.
- Worry less, paddle more.
- Water is life.
- Just keep paddling!
- Keeping it natural.
One Word Lake Captions
Funny Lake Captions
- Time wasted at the lake is time well wasted.
- Lake a fish out of water.
- So you keep your ocean, I’ll take the lake.
- I majored in lake days.
- There’s no place like home except the lake.
- Beer tastes better at the lake.
- It’s a-boat time we got to the lake.
- Floatin’ along!
- You dive me crazy.
- I lake you a lot!
- What happens on the deck, stays on the deck.
- Keeping it reel at the lake.
- It’s a bit lake to start now.
- Reading while sunbathing makes you wel-red.
Lake Quotes For Captions
- When the mind is silent like a lake the lotus blossoms. – Amit Ray
- If the lake sees the ocean, it will want big waves! If the ocean sees the lake, it will want calm days that last for years! – Mehmet Murat ildan
- A lake is a landscape’s most beautiful and expressive feature. It is Earth’s eye; looking into which the beholder measures the depth of his own nature. – Henry David Thoreau
- When a lake’s doubt is shown as ripples, sunshine rays are flown to the hills.
– Ankush Agarwal
- The lake and the mountains have become my landscape, my real world.
– Georges Simenon
- Even a pebble cast in the middle of a lake creates ripples that eventually reach the shore. – Jeffrey G. Duarte
- There’s only one way to tackle life, enjoy a day at the beach, and jump into a Great Lake: Headfirst! – Viola Shipman
- If there are ripples on the surface of a lake, we cannot see the depth. Similarly, unless the mind is restful, we cannot experience harmony and union within us.
– Sri Ravi Shankar
- This lake exceeds anything I ever beheld in beauty. – Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Every lake belongs to the quietness desired by the swans. – Munia Khan
- Some people look like frozen lakes; break the ice, there you will see a lively world! – Mehmet Murat ildan
- Be calm like a calm lake, then you will look beautiful like a beautiful calm lake! – Mehmet Murat ildan
- An ocean which thinks there is nothing to learn from a lake is not a wise ocean! – Mehmet Murat ildan
- Perhaps the truth depends on a walk around the lake. – Wallace Stevens
- The still waters of a lake reflect the beauty around it. When the mind is still, the beauty of the Self is seen reflected in it. – B.K.S Iyengar