Walking amongst giants is a phrase I often think of when out and about in the mountains of Switzerland. Those towering mountain peaks are so impressive you just can’t help taking an Instagram-worthy photo of them.
But now that you have that stunning mountain picture in front of you, what is the best mountain caption to go with it?
Take a peek at our huge list below and see which quote or caption catches your attention…
- If you think you’ve peaked, find a new mountain.
- A little more altitude, a little less attitude.
- When life gives you mountains put on your boots and hike.
- If you need me, you can find me in the mountains.
- Stop staring at mountains. Climb them instead, yes, it’s a harder process but it will lead you to a better view.
- I am just a mountain girl at heart.
- Life should have more mountains and less stress.
- Mountains are the soul’s fuel.
- The mountains are my happy place.
- All I need is a mountain breeze and tall trees.
- And into the mountains, I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- Going to the mountains is going home.
- Dear mountains, I think about you all the time.
- Over the mountains and through the woods.
- If it involves mountains, breakfast, coffee, or campfires – I’m in.
Inspirational Mountain Captions
- The best view comes after the hardest climb.
- It’s not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.
- Go where you feel most alive.
- When everything feels like an uphill struggle, think of the view from the top.
- I learn something every time I go into the mountains. – Michael Kennedy
- Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing. – Barry Finlay
- Be like a mountain, aim to touch the sky but stay rooted to the ground.
- Climb the mountain not to plant your flag, but to embrace the challenge, enjoy the air and behold the view.
- Climb it so you can see the world, not so the world can see you.
- Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach some of us more than what we could learn from books.
- All mountain landscapes hold stories: the ones we read, the ones we dream, and the ones we create. – Michael Kennedy
- I like the mountains because they make me feel small,’ Jeff says. ‘They help me sort out what’s important in life. – Mark Obmascik
- Climbing my way to bigger and better things.
- Memories made in the mountains stay in our hearts forever.
- Life is short. Go to the mountains and never look back.
- It’s just a hill get over it.
Short Mountain Captions
- Hike more. Worry Less.
- Go wild, for a while.
- Coffee. Mountains. Adventure.
- Adventure awaits.
- Fresh air, don’t care.
- Everything is better in the mountains.
- Take me to the mountains.
- Adjust your altitude
- She will move mountains.
- Find joy in the journey.
- Sky above earth below, peach within.
- On top of mountains.
- Faith can move mountains.
- Made for the mountains.
- Never miss a moment in the mountains.
One Word Mountain Captions
Funny Mountain Captions
- On a date with mountains. Brb.
- Sometimes, you just need to change your altitude.
- It isn’t the mountain ahead that wears you out; it’s the grain of sand in your shoe.
- Here is a photo of me and my therapist.
- Until further notice, assume that we’re peaking.
- I got so tired while climbing a tall mountain in Nepal. I did not think I would Everest.
- Time in the mountains is always snow much fun.
- Why can’t you play hide and seek with mountains? They always peak!
- No polluted air, traffic noise, angry neighbors. Might move here for good.
- I’m trying to mount-ain my distance.
- Mountains aren’t just funny. They’re hill areas.
- Did you hear that story about the biggest mountain in the world? I couldn’t get over it.
- How do you know what the weather is like at the top of a mountain? You climate.
- Mountains really peak my interest.
- How do mountains hear? Thanks to mountaineers, duuh.
Mountain Quotes For Captions
- Mountains teach that not everything in this world can be rationally explained.
– Aleksander Lwow
- Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out going to the mountains is going home; that wilderness is a necessity. – John Muir
- How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains! – John Muir
- Mountains are not stadiums where I satisfy my ambition to achieve, they are the cathedrals where I practice my religion. – Anatoli Boukreev
- The mountains are calling and I must go. – John Muir
- Nothing lives long, Only the earth and mountains. – Dee Brown
- When preparing to climb a mountain, pack a light heart. – Dan May
- Each fresh peak ascended teaches something. – Sir Martin Conway
- When you go to the mountains, you see them and you admire them. In a sense, they give you a challenge, and you try to express that challenge by climbing them. – Edmund Hillary
- Climb the mountain so you can see the world, not so the world can see you.
– David McCullough Jr.
- You are not in the mountains. The mountains are in you. – John Muir
- Life’s a bit like mountaineering – never look down. – Sir Edmund Hillary
- The top of one mountain is always the bottom of another. – Marianne Williamson
- Mountains are the earth’s undecaying monuments. – Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it. – Andy Rooney