Trees are all around us and provide you with great photos in every way shape or form. From forest walks, to that lone pine on the flower filled meadow, it is no surprise that we want to post that latest tree picture on Instagram.
It might be fall, a season for stunning images with colors that are hard to fathom. Or, it might just be a new perspective with a drone flying above a forest of trees.
Below are a huge range of quotes and captions you can use to find the perfect text to go with your latest Instagram masterpiece.
- Over the mountains and through the woods.
- Ancient trees are precious. There is little else on Earth that plays host to such a rich community of life within a single living organism. – Sir David Attenborough
- Find me where the tall trees are.
- Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the ax.
- Listening to the music of the breeze through the trees.
- I am most alive among the tall trees.
- Anyone who thinks fallen leaves are dead has never watched them dancing on a windy day. – Shira Tamir
- If you don’t like where you are, move. You are not a tree.
- Admire the stories the trees tell you.
- Never say there is nothing beautiful in the world anymore. There is always something to make you wonder in the shape of a tree, the trembling of a leaf.
– Albert Schweitzer
- Earth is inconceivable without trees.
- The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. – Nelson Henderson
- Be like a tree. Stay grounded, keep growing, and know when to let go.
- A tree is beautiful, but what’s more, it has a right to life; like water, the sun, and the stars, it is essential.
- Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come.
Inspiring Tree Captions
- Be strong and steady like a tree.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness. – John Muir
- From little seeds grow mighty trees.
- In a forest of a hundred thousand trees, no two leaves are alike. And no two journeys along the same path are alike. – Paulo Coelho
- The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way. – William Blake
- Trees give peace to the souls of men. – Nora Waln
- In the chaos, you will find peace because the sun still shines through the trees. – Katie Lee
- Storms make trees take deeper roots. – Dolly Parton
- A person does not grow from the ground like a vine or a tree, one is not part of a plot of land. Mankind has legs so it can wander. – Roman Payne
- All of the trees are losing their leaves, and not one of them is worried. – Donald Miller
- Be like a tree and let the dead leaves drop.
- The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit. – Moilere
- When roots are deep, there is no reason to fear the wind.
- A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees.
Short Tree Captions
- Life is better with trees.
- When trees are awe-inspiring
- Dream as big as the trees.
- A spiderweb of tree branches above.
- From little seed grow mighty trees.
- The trees framed my view.
- Lost in the woods.
- Trees stretching to the horizon.
- Sunset and tree silhouettes.
- Remember your roots.
- Trees are sanctuaries. – Herman Hesse
- Proud tree hugger.
- I am at home among the trees. – J.R.R. Tolkien
- Keep it natural.
- Green is my favorite color of nature.
One Word Tree Captions
Funny Tree Captions
- You want to hear a joke about trees? Nah, it’s too sappy.
- What crime is punishable by death in the kingdom of trees? Treeson
- The view is tree-mendous!
- What did the tree do when the bank closed? It started its own branch.
- How do trees connect to the Internet? They log on.
- Don’t stop be-leafing!
- Where do saplings go to learn? Elementree school.
- Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year. – Chad Sugg
- In China, they don’t cut trees. They just chopsticks.
- Here’s my lumber. Call me maybe.
- May the forest be with you!
- Trees’re always a relief, after people. – David Mitchell
- The great, wild somewhere.
- Lost in the right direction.
Tree Quotes For Captions
- He who plants a tree plants hope. – Lucy Larcom
- Trees are poems that the earth writes upon the sky. – Khalil Gibran
- When great trees fall, rocks on distant hills shudder – Maya Angelou
- A cold wind was blowing from the north, and it made the trees rustle like living things. – George R.R. Martin
- All our wisdom is stored in the trees. – Santosh Kalwar
- But the trees seemed to know me. They whispered among themselves and beckoned me nearer. – Ruskin Bond
- Of all the trees we could’ve hit, we had to get one that hits back. – J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Listen to the trees as they sway in the wind. Their leaves are telling secrets. Their bark sings songs of olden days as it grows around the trunks. And their roots give names to all things. Their language has been lost. But not the gestures. – Vera Nazarian
- A tree is our most intimate contact with nature. – George Nakashima
- When trees burn, they leave the smell of heartbreak in the air. – Jodi Thomas
- For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silver. – Martin Luther
- Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong. – Winston Churchill
- Love is a tree; and lovers are its shade. – Rumi
- The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now. – Chinese Proverb
- If I were a tree, I would have no reason to love a human. – Maggie Stiefvater