Colorado knows how to capture your heart! Filled with stunning lakes and mountains, especially the Rocky Mountains, you are spoiled for choice when it comes to views, hikes and skiing.
So, if you are spending some time in Colorado for your vacation, then maybe you need a wordsmith to help you with a caption.
The following are a huge variety of Colorado captions and quotes for your next Instagram post.
- Colorado is an oasis, an otherworldly mountain place.
- Heaven is a little bit closer in Colorado.
- Home is where the mountains are.
- It’s a privilege to live in Colorado.
- Colorado Springs is wishful thinking.
- Living that Rocky mountain life.
- The coolest people are from Colorado.
- Home is where the heart is, and the heart is in Colorado.
- Whatever you need, you’ll find it in Colorado.
- Fresh snow and Colorado are what my dreams are made of.
- You cannot love life until you live a life you love…in Colorado.
- Advice from Colorado: Be colorful and spend time outdoors.
- Invest in yourself, go to Colorado.
- All I need is mountain breeze & tall trees.
- Do more things that make you feel alive.
Selfie Colorado Captions
- I left my heart in Colorado.
- My soul lives in Colorado.
- I need some Colorado time.
- Living that Colorado life.
- Colorado hair, don’t care.
- Colorado is my therapy.
- Taking an adventure in Colorado.
- Colorado has my heart.
- Colorado (will be) my home someday.
- Getting lost in Colorado.
- But first, let’s go to Colorado.
- Making memories in Colorado.
- On a date with Colorado.
- Colorado is in my heart.
- Colorado is calling I must go.
Short Colorado Captions
- Colorado dreaming.
- Rocky Mountain High.
- Mile high dreaming.
- Welcome to colorful Colorado.
- Colorado fills my spirit.
- Roam far & wander wide.
- Colorado state of mind.
- Life is beautiful in Colorado.
- Colorado vibes.
- Colorado dreamin’.
- Tell the wild I’m here.
- You had me at Colorado.
- Destination Colorado.
- Good morning, Colorado.
- The mile high state.
One Word Colorado Captions
Funny Colorado Captions
- I’m a big deal in Colorado.
- Our peace shall stand as firm as the Rocky Mountains.
- Most people watch TV when they get bored. Coloradans run up freaking mountains.
- Adjusting my altitude in Colorado.
- One day the Constitution of Colorado is the highest law of the state. The next day it’s a waste paper. – Robert F. Williams
- Oh hail no!
- What a frost-y reception.
- Well, that escalated quickly.
- Too much fresh air is not a thing.
- We’ll be there in snow time.
- In Colorado they say ice to meet you.
- I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way. – Carl Sandburg
- In case you were wondering, I’m peaking.
- I’m only climbing this mountain for the Instagram content.
- There’s no business like snow business.
Colorado Quotes For Captions
- You don’t need missionaries in Colorado; you got Colorado. – Trey Parker
- I think about my dwindling anonymity, and that’s really scary because a very large part of me would be perfectly happy living on a ranch in Colorado and having babies and chickens and horses – which I will do anyway. – Dakota Johnson
- Do what we will, Colorado will one day find an unimpeded way to the sea.
– Donald Worster
- I think the Colorado Plateau is the most scenic area in the world – let’s begin with that. Not just the United States. – Stewart Udall
- A crystal clear Colorado sky opens above us, a blue so deep it makes you dizzy. The occasional bright white wispy cloud dances across the firmament, punctuating the deep blue vault of heaven stretching over this paradise. – Neil Hanson
- I’m grateful for anything that brings me back to Colorado. – Sheryl Lee
- Colorado does not shut down. Colorado does not quit. Colorado does not break. – John Hickenlooper
- If one leaves the main towns and thoroughfares and ventures a few miles into the ‘back country,’ a fairyland of untold beauty unfolds in almost any direction.
– Donald L. Baars
- Colorado has always been a good place to find what you’re made of. – John Hickenlooper
- Some of the most beautiful and colorful parts of Colorado are found in the clouds above. – Mike Nelson
- The Rocky Mountains realize – nay, exceed – the dream of my childhood. It is magnificent, and the air is life-giving. – Isabella Bird
- When people think ‘Colorado’, many of the images that pop into their minds are of majestic mountains, forests, rivers, canyons, and other natural features.
– Nancy S. Greif
- And there in the blue air I saw for the first time, far off, the great snowy tops of the Rocky Mountains. – Jack Kerouac
- The Colorado plateau is a strange, harsh, but wonderful country, indeed.
– Donald L. Baars
- Colorado springs is one of the best places in the world to see the history of the Earth. – Kirk Johnson