There’s nothing like a good waterfall when you are out in nature and taking some stunning Instagram photos!
But finding the right waterfall caption that really captures the moment, just as you saw it, can be a challenge. That is why we have collected some of the best and most inspiring waterfall captions for you to use in your next Instagram post. From epic, to short and one-word captions, we have them all.
Just use the links below or scroll down to see what we have in store for you!
- There’s no better place to find yourself than sitting by a waterfall and listening to its music. – Roland R Kemler
- As long as I live, I’ll hear waterfalls and birds and winds sing. I’ll interpret the rocks, learn the language of flood, storm, and avalanche. I’ll acquaint myself with the glaciers and wild gardens, and get as near the heart of the world as I can.
– John Muir
- Waterfalls wouldn’t sound so melodious if there were no rocks in their way.
– Rishabh Gautam
- Many a calm river begins as a turbulent waterfall, yet none hurtles and foams all the way to the sea. – Mikhail Lermontov
- A waterfall cannot be silent, just as wisdom. When they speak, the voice of power speaks. – Mehmet Murat İldan
- For an instant, silence, noisier than a waterfall. – Salman Rushdie
- Grace is finding a waterfall when you were only looking for a stream. – Vanessa Hunt
- I keep my gratitude in my smile, a glistening waterfall in the sun. – Sanober Khan
- I need waves. I need waterfalls. I want rushing currents. – Tahereh Mafi
- Look with open eyes, and you will see the beauty of the waterfall. – Anthony Hincks
- Be soft in your practice. Think of the method as a fine silvery stream, not a raging waterfall. – Sheng-yen
- Water is the most perfect traveler because when it travels it becomes the path itself! – Mehmet Murat İldan
- I can see my rainbow calling me through the misty breeze of my waterfall.
– Jimi Hendrix
- My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives. – Mel Brooks
- I love the sounds and the power of pounding water, whether it is the waves or a waterfall. – Mike May
Waterfall Love Quotes & Captions
- I’m falling for you.
- Something’s going down like a waterfall, some strong feeling’s some old love.
― C. Simon
- Kiss me under a waterfall.
- Your love is like a waterfall, running wild and free. – Chris Tomlin
- Under the waterfall, take your time, I don’t mind if we stay in the rain. These liquid skies will show the way. ― The Anever
- All anyone can hope is just a tiny bit of love, like a drop in a cup if you can get it, or a waterfall, a flood, if you can get that too. – Edwidge Danticat
- I love you like a river that understands that it must learn to flow differently over waterfalls and to rest in the shallows. – Paulo Coelho
- When you are outpouring your emotion, it is like me trying to climb up a waterfall. To get to you. But if you are calm and have faith in me, I can sail right over to you. On the still waters of your soul. – Kate McGahan
- I shift an infinitesimal movement, towards him. It is like a leap from a waterfall. I do not know, until then, what I am going to do. ― Madeline Miller
- The fall of your hair is rushing through my head like elegant waterfalls repeatedly dancing down into an open riverbed. ― Curtis Tyrone Jones
- She dares me to pour myself out like a living waterfall. She dares me to enter the soul that is more than my own; she extinguishes fear in mere seconds. She lets light come through. – Virginia Woolf
- When the moonlight and the waterfall come together, all other things fade from the scene! – Mehmet Murat İldan
Short Waterfall Captions
- Go with the flow.
- Run wild and free like a waterfall. – Anamika Mishra
- The waterfall winks at every passerby. – Marty Rubin
- Life is better with waterfalls.
- I am like a waterfall – wild and free.
- Waterfalls are nature’s waterslides.
- Happiness comes in rushes.
- Water is the driver of nature. – Leonardo Da Vinci
- Like a river, life doesn’t flow backward.
- No one ever steps into the same river twice. – Heraclitus
- What finding paradise looks like.
- When water falls, it flies.
- Water is the cure to everything.
One Word Waterfall Captions
Funny Waterfall Captions
- Water you looking at?
- Watery waiting for? Just jump in!
- So this is what all the foss is about…
- I’ve never mist a chance to see a waterfall.
- I really have to get my plumbing fixed.
- Hello, nature, I’ve really mist you.
- It’s all downhill from here.
- I would caption this with a waterfall pun, but that’s too main-stream.
- You are mist!
- I just heard a joke about a waterfall. It was a pour joke.
- Good to the last drop.
- I have no current plans.
- We wanted to see the waterfalls, but we mist.
- I would fall-ow you to the ends of the Earth.
- When God takes a shower, waterfalls come to life around the world. When I take a shower, my hair usually clogs the drain. – Anthony T. Hincks
Inspirational Waterfall Captions
- Just let go – and fall like a little waterfall. – Bob Ross
- The idea is that flowing water never goes stale, so just keep on flowing.
– Bruce Lee
- Go with the flow. Force nothing. Let it happen – trusting that whichever way it goes. It’s for the best. – Mandy Hale
- There is a hidden message in every waterfall. It says, if you are flexible, falling will not hurt you. – Mehmet Murat İldan
- You don’t have the power to make rainbows or waterfalls, sunsets or roses, but you do have the power to bless people with your words and smiles. You carry within you the power to make the world better. – Sharon G. Larsen
- There’s hope at the bottom of the biggest waterfall. – Patrick Ness
- Lessons from a waterfall – Keep moving, and you will eventually get over it.
- There is a waterfall in every dream. Cool and crystal clear, it falls gently on the sleeper, cleansing the mind and soothing the soul. – Virginia Alison
- Do not feel sad for your tears, as rocks never regret the waterfalls. – Munia Khan
- A waterfall is concerned only with being itself, not with doing something it considers waterfall-like. – Vernon Howard
- Sometimes, it’s hard to tell how fast the current’s moving until you’re headed over a waterfall. – Kimberly McCreight
- Mist to mist drops to drops. For water thou art, and unto water shalt thou return. – Kamand Kojouri
- Just as a waterfall grows slower and more lightly suspended as it plunges down, so the great man of action tends to act with greater calmness than his tempestuous desires prior to the deed would lead one to expect. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- The power of a waterfall is nothing but a lot of drips working together.
- Experiencing the present purely is being empty and hollow; you catch grace as a man fills his cup under a waterfall. – Annie Dillard