Don’t forget to look up! The sky is an amazing place to capture photos of clouds, shapes, sunsets and more. And if you have a jaw-dropping photo of the sky ready to go on Instagram, then you are going to need the right caption or quote to go with it.
That is why we have assembled this huge collection of sky quotes and captions ready to go for your Instagram post.
- The sky is not the limit it is just the view.
- A dream came true in the sky.
- Something beautiful is on the horizon.
- Clear your mind, watch the sky.
- The sky’s got more stars than Hollywood.
- My favorite place to be is beneath the stars.
- Paint the sky, make It yours.
- When the sky smiles in spring.
- I never tire of tilting my chin to an everchanging sky.
- Blue skies and sunshine fuel my imagination, lift my mood and set my soul alight.
- You’re as beautiful as the sky is vast.
- The sky is proof of Mother Nature’s majesty.
- Life is good when the sky’s like that.
- Breathe the air and taste the sky.
- When day breaks or dusk descends, stop what you’re doing and stare at the sky.
Inspirational Sky Captions
- The sky inspires us in many ways. Besides holding ground for the heavens, the sky suggests optimism, dreaming, peace, strength, and a connection with the atmosphere and the universe at large.
- I’m chasing my dreams straight to the top – into a sky that has no limits.
– Robert M. Hensel
- The sky reminds us that all things are possible.
- In life, as the sky, there will be moments of grey. Yet they never last forever, just as clouds drift to the horizon.
- The skies may change but their beauty never fades.
- In trying times, the skies above offer sustenance.
- On the other side of every cloud is a blue and faultless sky.
- Minds as limitless as the sky.
- Our dreams will touch the sky if we let them.
- A golden sky, alight with color, never fails to lift the spirits.
- If you’re ever feeling lost or alone, look up at the sky, breathe a sigh, and realize that life’s alright.
- You’re loved as the sun loves the sky.
- Charmed, humbled, and inspired by the beauty of the sky.
- Inspired by the sight of infinite skies.
- Whenever you’re down, look up. The skies and stars hold the answer.
Short Sky Captions
- It is written in the sky.
- Never stop looking up.
- Up in the air.
- The future is in the skies.
- To the sky. To infinity.
- Sublime skies inspire the eyes.
- Perfect skyline every time.
- Head in the clouds.
- On cloud nine.
- Look on the bright side.
- I never get tired of the blue sky.
- One day at a time.
- Wishing upon a star.
- I just need a little space.
- Smile on a cloudy day.
One Word Sky Captions
Funny Sky Captions
- What kind of animal falls from the sky? A reindeer.
- I wanted to be an astronaut but my parents always told me when I was little that the sky was the limit.
- What kind of shorts do clouds wear? Thunderwear.
- You are the sky. Everything else – it’s just the weather.
- Keep your eye on the pink skies.
- Words cannot espresso how much I love sunsets.
- That crazy and awesome sky of a beach.
- Keep palm and find pink skies.
- Occupy the sky!
- My feet can’t stand the ground anymore.
Sky Quotes For Captions
- Meet me where the sky touches the sea. Wait for me where the world begins.
– Jennifer Donnelly
- Don’t forget, beautiful sunsets, need cloudy skies. – Paulo Coelho
- Once you have tasted the taste of the sky you will forever look up. – Leonardo Da Vinci
- In the sky, there are always answers and explanations for everything: every pain, every suffering, joy, and confusion. – Ishmael Beah
- No sight is more provocative of awe than is the night sky. – Llewelyn Powys
- How foolish to believe we are more powerful than the sea or the sky. – Ruta Sepetys
- Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly. – Van Morrison
- Look, up at the sky. There is a light, a beauty up there, that no shadow can touch. – J.R.R. Tolkien
- The sky takes on shades of orange during Sunrise and Sunset. The color that gives you hope, that Sun will set, only to rise again. – Ram Charan
- We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.
– Konrad Adenauer
- I believe that if one always looked at the skies, one would end up with wings.
– Gustave Flaubert
- A cloudless plain blue sky is like a flowerless garden. – Terri Guillemets
- The sky is a canvas, so paint your own life. – Jada Berglund
- And in the morning when the sunrise. Look in the water, see the blue sky. As if heaven has been laid there at our feet. – Conor Oberst
- Day holds the sky with big blue arms Until the sun sends her off into the evening with a grateful blaze of vibrant colors. – Terri Guillemets