Towering cumulous or whispy white clouds in the sky can make for amazing photos on their own. Storms or sunsets are also even better with all those crazy shapes in the sky!
So, if you have the perfect cloud formation ready to post on Instagram, all you need now is a great sky caption or quote to go with it.
Scroll down for dozens of options…
- The clouds are telling me stories.
- Clouds in the sky very much resemble the thought in our minds. Both changes perpetually from one second to another.
- Rain cannot happen without clouds.
- Finding the bright spot on a cloudy day.
- Wispy clouds paired with majestic mountains.
- Happiness is lying in a field of wildflowers and watching the clouds.
- Without the clouds, the sunset would have faded away.
- There is something beautiful about the clouds today.
- Clouds are zero-effort photography.
- Sometimes the clouds in the sky also say some stories.
- Clouds make everything beautiful.
- Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storms but to add color to my sunset sky.
- A dream is where a boy can swim in the deepest oceans and fly over the highest clouds.
- Cloud can’t cover the sun for a long time.
- Don’t let one cloud obliterate the whole sky.
Motivational Cloud Captions
- Even when the sky is filled with clouds, the sun still shines above them.
- Keep your eye in the clouds, not in the crowds.
- Love how clouds don’t just hang around but are constantly on the move.
- If clouds are blocking the sun. There will always be a silver lining that reminds me to keep on trying.
- Cloud can be seen, Its thunders can be heard, You are stronger than you think. Show them what you are.
- We all have bad days, but one thing is true; no cloud is so dark that the sun can’t shine through.
- Behind the cloud, the sun is still shining.
- When we feel stuck, look at the sky. The clouds remind us that everything changes.
- Gray skies are just clouds passing over.
- Another day, another sunrise.
- They never stand still but they are not in a hurry either.
- When the wind rustles them, they applaud softly.
- Find the beauty on a cloudy day.
- You are my sunshine when skies are gray.
- No cloud is so dark that the sun can’t shine through.
Short Cloud Captions
- Every cloud has a silver lining.
- I am at home in the clouds.
- There is divinity in the clouds.
- Clouds have so much depth.
- No clouds! no rain!
- Missing cloudy days.
- I feel like I can touch the clouds.
- On cloud nine right now!
- Take me to the clouds.
- Constantly changing clouds
- Those clouds are angels’ robes.
- Five-mile-high clouds.
- Beautiful layers of clouds.
- Feeling cloud-friendly.
- Head in the clouds.
One Word Cloud Captions
Cute Cloud Captions
- These clouds are suiting my mood just fine.
- Got my feet on the ground and my head in the clouds.
- Like sunshine on a cloudy day.
- Nothing but blue skies and fluffy white clouds.
- You can’t blame me if I talk to the clouds.
- My mood as a wispy cloud floats by.
- Clouds piled so high you could walk on them.
- Take me to the clouds above.
- I like my clouds piled high.
- How sweet to be a cloud floating in blue.
- I set my rainbow in the cloud.
- The clouds are layered like a cake.
- Building cloud castles in my mind.
- Shades of clouds.
- Smiles on a cloudy day.
Cloud Quotes For Captions
- Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. – Maya Angelou
- Our dreams can reach the sky if we won’t drop them. – Sipho P Nkosi
- She is as gentle as a cloud but loves with a fury of a storm. – J. M. Storm
- She’s in the clouds, heavy and dark, ready to fall like rain. – Christy Ann Martin
- The clouds don’t overthink; they just drift. – Avijeet Das
- For a second I was almost jealous of the clouds. – Kamila Shamsie
- There’s a bright spot in every dark cloud. – Bruce Beresford
- The beauty of white clouds: Every morning brings new clouds and sunshine.
– Lailah Gifty Akita
- The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn’t it be?–it is the same the angels breathe. – Mark Twain
- There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- The sky, a perfect empty canvas, offers clouds nonetheless. They shift and drift and beg interpretation… such is the nature of art. – Jeb Dickerson
- Before we had airplanes and astronauts, we really thought that there was an actual place beyond the clouds, somewhere over the rainbow. There was an actual place, and we could go above the clouds and find it there. – Barbara Walters
- In the presence of eternity, the mountains are as transient as the clouds.
– Robert Green Ingersol
- Clouds are on top for a reason. They float so high because they refuse to carry any burden! – Jasleen Kaur Gumber
- At times we wish that these clouds never came our way for all they bring with them is misery but on others they bring relief. It is their absence that is difficult to get by, to fill, for autumn is near. But then seasons do change. – Chirag Tulsiani